Tuesday 16 October 2012

Product Rave: Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo



So, I've been using this product for ages now and i'm so in love that i just had to write a review on it! This is a shampoo that you use once a week. I use mine on a Saturday or Sunday as a weekend treat.

This is a cleansing shampoo that i purchased after product was building up in my hair and i didn't know why- one wash with this and all was right in the hair world again.

It smells amazing (at least i think so) and i would go as far as to says its really transformed my hair. I can wash it less often and it just looks and feels a lot nicer! I left it in my shower at uni over summer and actually really missed it! 

I'd really recommend it to anyone- its pricey but you only use it once a week- mines lasted a good few months so far! I adore having the weekend hair wash treat! I'd definitely always repurchase this! 

Becky xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try bumble and bumble. This sounds like a good product x

    ReplyDelete